Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories

Dan and I went up to Spokane for Thanksgiving. My aunt and uncle live up there with their 4 kids. My sister is currently staying there as well and my grandpa and his wife also came for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was so great to see everyone and spent time with them. Our driving to Spokane and back was not so great. We had a lot of snow and ice but we got to where we needed to be safely. We had a blast hanging out with everyone. Dan got to hang out with my 4 year old cousin Trevor which was so fun for both of them. I find it very amusing that my husband has such a blast with a 4 year old but Trevor is probably the most entertaining 4 year old I've ever met. We ate tons of food (which you're suppose to do for Thanksgiving) and I went Black Friday shopping for the 1st time with my aunt. I got some pretty amazing deals. Definitely a fan of Black Friday now. We also hit up the thrift stores when we were there and I found the most awesome snow suit ever. Since Spokane got tons of snow and we had to take full advantage of it. Dan didn't have his snow clothes with him, so he decided to see if my new awesome snow suit would work just for fun. As you can tell by the picture below...... not so much but it was great for some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment