Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Time

It's that time of year again. The time where you pick out the perfect pumpkin, get the perfect design and create a not so perfect carved pumpkin. Dan and I had a hardest time figuring out what we wanted to do for our pumpkins this year. We sat for about an hour looking at different things on google. This is what we came up with.

Destruction zone 

Best pumpkin ever!?!? I think yes.

Megamind! This pumpkin cracks me up. :)
Also this weekend, Dan's mom and sister came and visited Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon. We love having family come visit us. We feel like we don't see family enough even though we see our family more than some people we know. We got some pretty cool stuff for our food storage and she even got me the book I've been wanting. It's called Symbols In Stone: Symbolism on the Early Temples of the Restoration. I'm really excited to read it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment