Thursday, February 23, 2012

14 Weeks (2nd Trimester)!!!




How far along? 14 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: I weight about the same as last week.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still trying to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly pop out.
Miss Anything? This week, pizza lunchables.
Movement: I’ve seen it but haven’t felt it yet.
Food cravings: Cheese and spinach artichoke dip.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of wheat tortillas sounds gross.
Have you started to show yet: Somewhat but I’m still not out of the “I look fat not prego” stage.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: More sad/emotional.
Weekly Wisdom: Stock up on healthy snacks.
Looking forward to: getting farther into my 2nd trimester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment