Monday, December 13, 2010

Can It Friday Already?

This week is finals for Dan (aka not seeing my husband until Thursday night week). I'm not liking it very much because on top of that I don't work this week. I've got to find things to fill my time. The end of this week will be very exciting. Two of my dearest friends are getting married, to each other. They get married on Dec. 18th in Manti Utah and I couldn't be happier for them. After Saturday, I get to see some of my family before Dan and I fly up to Seattle for Christmas. I'm really excited for Christmas this year. It'll be mine and Dan's 1st Christmas as a married couple and we plan on having as much fun with his family as we can before we have to come back to school in January.

Also just a note. Beauty and the Beast is off the wish list. I already got it from someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment